Thursday, September 10, 2009

Excuse me, are u a fish?

Third post today! See how nice I am.
Went off to labrador Park again!
Serious photographers should skip this post, seriously.



Nope. This is not a macro shot. i just went real close

Ya this one also.

Love this! Truly Fisheye

Almost knocked against the fruit. If only the leaves are greener.

Look at the lamppost!


others are thinking why i am knocking against the pillar.

I got a confession, my 10-24 is not my newest toy. The youngest member is my fisheye.

It is the fun lens which I have been enjoying for the past few days. Had lots of fun, esp when i spent the whole of last night disturbing my nephew by going real close and gave him a distorted facial expression to piss him off.

Maybe i should join a fisheye club or what

No comments:

Post a Comment