Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Date with the Sun

I always had a love-hate relatonship with the sun. I prefer a bright sunny day to a gloomy rainy day anytime. I was eager to try out my polarised filter, and I thought of Labrador park immediately. There is some math involved.

Simple equation.
if A = Labrador Park = in the West
if B = Sunset = in the West (Sun rises in the east and sets in the west)
Since A = B,
Labrador Park = Sunset!

Its a hot day for photoshoot. News said its 34 degs. Pure Madness.


I thought I saw an oasis. Chey.. its a motif on the floor.

The beautiful sky managed to compensated a bit for the heat.
Photoshopped a bit to make it look like a watercolor painting. No no not HDR.


No. not HDR


Quickly sunset please. I want to go home!


And I saw a big cruise coming over and its getting bigger and bigger.
Here comes the Big thing!


No, its not a terrorist attack. The cruise is still in the water. Its just trying to get into the dragon's gate to berth at World trade centre.

Wa lau it looks like its banging into the coast.

Macro using my kit lens without flash. Not that nice but its my first attempt. Make do. Make do.

Don't know whats this flower. Anyone want to contribute?

This cat is my new found hero. Did anyone tell you that its 34 Deg today?
stone-grilled kitty

That's PSA, West Coast Port. Nice!



Going home to shower.

Take care, sun. You are running a fever today. I visit you some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment