Tuesday, June 2, 2009

its a not so beautiful day

The sky is blue. Comfortable wind blowing on your face. Trees holding their head up high and feeling proud of their own presence. Life is beautiful. The future is bright.

You start to wonder why the kite refused to fly.
This is a bad omen.



Went home and took out my favourite teapot. I have used it for a while and it developed a shy shine. Have retired it few years ago to move on to other teapots.
On careful examination. I found this.. CRACK!!

No one told me that teapots will crack when it is left alone. Yes it is a rather thin teapot burnt at high temperature. Cracked because its too dry? Or did it commited suicide out of heart-break because I have not been using it for a while?

The feeling is like falling into a lump of shit. And the owner staring at you for doing so. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment